Root your Android Lenovo A800!!
Use this quick and simple guide to easily unroot your Lenovo A800 Android cell phone.
To install your phone’s software is an easy process and can be done in less than 10 minutes or so. Grab the files to install here: Driver MT6577 USB VCOM (windows)
Next, you’ll need the actual files that will perform the unroot / rooting on your Lenovo A800 Android. You can download these here: Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15
After you have downloaded the root files for your device go ahead and begin to extract them to a folder on your desktop or somewhere handy on your computer.
Cautions / Other Info
Things You May Need
by AmazonBasics [AmazonBasics]
Lenovo A800 Android Rooting Instructions
Please closely follow these unlocking instructions so that your phone is properly rooted.
- Go to your phone’s setting screen then access the development screen (Settings > Development)
- Enable the USB debugging option
- Afterwards, go ahead and connect your device to your computer.
- After you connect to your Lenovo A800 to your computer go to the folder that you extracted the unrooting files to.
- Inside of this folder you should see a file named ‘Runme.bat’, double-click on it to open it.
- After the program has launched which is option number one.
- After the screen outputs data press ‘Y’ and then press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Some instructions should pop up on the screen, follow the instructions as a way shows you on how to unroot your phone.
- After you are completed with that process your phone will restart.
- Start your phone up in normal mode and you’ll find the application SuperSU has been installed.
- Next you will want to install Busybox, after you do you’ll see in information status screen that the process is done.
- Reboot your Lenovo A800 and you are finished.
Lenovo A800 Android UNRooting Instructions
If you wish to totally remove the rooting process follow these instructions. Example needs of removing the root include returning your device back to its manufacturer or place of retail.
- Go back to Settings > Development
- Toggle USB Debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Return to the folder with rooting files on your computer
- Run the file ‘Runme.bat’ again
- This time select option number 10 for unrooting
- Your phone should reboot and should not be unrooted.